Well it's day 2 and I haven't scratched anything off the list yet. what I did was:
- Look around on Flickr
- get the mail and find this package from historicallydestash's shop on Etsy
- these are antique knitting needles from England
- make my favorite breakfast drink: the recipe is simple- a 4oz carton of lowfat vanilla yogurt,1 banana cut up,fill the empty yogurt cup with skim milk,a splash of honey,3 or 4 ice cubes and a few almonds-whole or slivered.Sometimes I add a few raspberries or strawberries-fresh or frozen-put in blender-frappe-pour-drink-ahhh...
- talk on the phone
- mess are with the blog settings
- and take this picture of my poppies waiting to bloom